7/12/2010 06:46:00 PM

The Dream announces separation from Christina Milian.

Posted by SouthernGurl


(The Dream and Christina during happier times.)

This will probably be my last blog post about the shenanigans surrounding The Douche and his marriage, or lack thereof, to Christina Milian. According to US Weekly and The Dream's rep, have decided to separate. And how convenient of him to make this announcement AFTER photos of him and his jump-off surfaced on the Internet. Is this what he calls damage control? Fluffy Boy, bye! Yeah, Christina, you and your baby girl deserve much better than him.

"Terius 'The-Dream' Nash is saddened to announce that his marriage to Christina Milian was unsuccessful. The couple reached this decision in late 2009, but decided to keep the news private in efforts to protect their baby daughter Violet. They ask for consideration and respect for their family moving forward," his rep tells Us. The split confirmation comes as racy photos surface of The-Dream and his assistant of about a year, Melissa Santiago, frolicking in the Caribbean.

The producer and singer, 32, proposed to Milian, 28, in July 2009 with a six-carat diamond ring. The couple eloped last September in Las Vegas, and said "I Do" a second time in Rome in December. They welcomed daughter Violet five months ago. The-Dream has three children from a previous marriage to singer Nivea.

(Christina & their 5-month-old daughter Violet)

Hmmm, the article says these two eloped in September of 2009, but reached the decision that the marriage wasn't working out in late 2009. But if the marriage wasn't working out, then why have a second wedding ceremony in DECEMBER in Rome of all places? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't December in late 2009?  Sounds like somebody is telling a tale and I am too tired and don't care enough right about now to figure out why! If I didn't know any better, I'd say this dude has no respect whatsoever for the institution of marriage.  None. He's also a lame, lazy ass when it comes to taking care of his children....well at least the one child he shares with Christina. In a recent interview with Essence magazine he said
he doesn’t go out of his way to help his wife raise their 5-month-old daughter Violet.
"I don't [help out] because my 'helping out' turns into expectations. I'll get Violet on a late night maybe one or two times, but after that, no. If Christina's tired, call the nanny, call Violet's granny. We got people."
And when asked why he's seen more with his female 'friends' than his own wife, he said:
"The women in the pictures are actually legitimate friends of mine. The photo with me in the car with another woman, she's a good friend who's at my house all the time. It's sad, because [the blogs] have humiliated her. She feels bad, I feel bad and you don't know what that [judgement] does to that person. Who takes responsibility for that? I understand freedom of speech but if I made my living spreading rumors about people, my family wouldn't claim me."
I'm through yall! Good day!

No, I ain't through. Judging by Christina's tweets, this 'we've decided to separate' news is new news to her. In a tweet dated late last month she urged her followers to go out and pick up her boo's latest album. She wrote:
Everybody go pick up that LOVEKING album from THE- DREAM ASAP! Support my boo! 4:54 PM Jun 29th via Twitter for BlackBerry®
And just last week, she tweeted:
Went to Vegas last weekend with the fam. V got in the pool for the 1st time and loved it! She met her Great Grandma and hung out w/ Grandpa! 6:19 PM Jul 6th via Twitter for BlackBerry®
And just a few hours ago, she showed her disgust over the entire situation by appropriately tweeting:
Ugh about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Okay, now I'm through for real. Maybe.

3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I am so through with him! Calling him a bastard would be an understatement right now

romatic said...

Dream is a walking talking HOG!

Anonymous said...

cubans hate black americans, and wont even speak unless they want black american money. get out dream. u been used by haters.

Related Posts with Thumbnails