9/12/2010 01:13:00 AM

Blair, Boris & Lance in Essence magazine's October issue.

Posted by SouthernGurl

Remember the latest Essence cover featuring Blair Underwood, Boris Kodjoe and Lance Gross?
Well, here are the photos. The trio were featured in Essence's Men at Work issue where they each talked about their professional and personal lives.

Check them out below.

LANCE GROSS
STATS: 29, Single

His role as Calvin on Tyler Perry's House of Payne on TBS: 'It's an exciting ride.'

On love: 'The single life is really not me. My parents have been married for 43 years. What I've learned about love is that communication is everything. I'm also paying more attention to the little things because they add up.'

On the cost of fame: 'I'll never get used to it. There's a part of your privacy that you can't get back, but I'm learning how to create my own privacy.'

BLAIR UNDERWOOD
Stats: 46 years old (and I swear 46 never looked so good!); married 16 years to wife Desiree; the couple share three children: Paris, 13, Brielle, 11, and Blake, 9.

On his new show The Event (on NBC): 'I've never been on a show that's so shrouded in secrecy. There's still a lot that I don't know.'

On his longevity in Hollywood: 'I've always envisioned longevity. At 21 I was cast in L.A. Law, and suddenly my life changed. So did my bank account. I started a production company and began creating content, which was an attempt to take control of my destiny. Having options allowed me to be selective about the roles I chose because I wasn't desperate to take just any job.'

On family: 'My wife and my kids are important to me. I am committed to family.'

BORIS KODJOE
Stats: 37 years old, married to actress Nicole Ari Parker; the couple share two children: Sophie, 5, and Nicolas, 4; speaks four languages: German, English, Spanish and French.

On his role on his new show Undercovers (on NBC): 'Steven is an ex-CIA spy and a loving husband, but after five years of 'regular life,' he's ready to go back in.'

On defining success: 'It's the disposition with which you recover from failure, but it doesn't equal happiness. My family is the only source of real happiness that I hold in my heart....From there, everything else falls into place.'
CLICK THE RED LINK BELOW TO TAKE A LOOK AT BLAIR & BORIS' PRINT ADS FOR THEIR NEW SHOWS ON NBC!




4 COMMENTS:

Butterscotch Babe said...

Blair is so damn sexy! I don't like that ad for his new show. He's so much sexier and handsome when he has facial hair. Remember him on Set It Off? That's when I fell in love with him.

Anonymous said...

these black men so hmmmmm... white men dnt av nthng no thm...

tanita said...

thz men are definately heavensent... so yummy.

Unknown said...

They're so sexy and handsome

Related Posts with Thumbnails