1/19/2010 11:58:00 PM

Essence magazine's Top 10 Sexy Men.

Posted by SouthernGurl

As promised, here's Essence magazine's February 2010 issue featuring their top 10 sexiest men that I said I would post up for you all. HERE.). With the exception of having Idris, Lance, Maxwell and LL Cool J. on the list, I, for one, am not impressed. (Read my gripe concerning this particular issue by clicking I've never even heard of at least two of the men on the list.

Inside the magazine, it says 'There's nothing like a dream lover. He's always sexy and romantic, with movie star good looks and the chiseled body of an athlete. Plus, he's got all the right moves. Channeling her inner bad girl, our own Jeannine Amber spins ten naughty tales starring some of our favorite men to curl up with, if only in our minds.' I don't know about all of that. What I do know is if I had the chance to compose the list, it would be much different! Jeannine placed actor David McIntosh on her list; and that's fine. Whatever tickles her pickle. But for me, there is something very unsexy about a man with that many tattoos on his torso. No sir! Especially around the lower abdomen area! Ugh! But I have to commend her for including my Puerto-Rican Prettyboy/Cuban Cutie Adam Rodriguez on the list! Yes, sir! LOL!

Anyhoo, I posted my favorite picks on the front page of this post.



CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE THE REST OF THE MEN ON THE LIST.





1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

i love reggie bush i will the way he play and the way he looks if i had to met him somewhere i will love for him to tell me more about him self i to know more

Related Posts with Thumbnails