11/16/2009 12:34:00 AM

Hosea Chanchez on love & marriage.

Posted by SouthernGurl


I definitely want to get married, but not anytime soon. I would not want to spend the rest of my life by myself. When you find the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, you solidify it. I'm the type of guy who wants everyone to know, "it's mine." At the moment, I'm single. Doing this thing by myself gets a little hard, but it's coming. Watching Cory and Tia (Mowry)'s wedding, I really got to see how much this wedding meant to Tia. Tia just loved this guy so much that she wanted everybody close to her to see and experience this fairy tale under God and share in her day.

--Actor Hosea Chanchez on love and marriage.

Here's an old photoshoot (I think it's from a 2008 issue of Smooth magazine). I've had it saved on a flash drive forever and what better time to post it than now?

CLICK ON EACH PICTURE TO SEE ITS FULL IMAGE.

......

3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I though Hosea "played" for the "other" team?

vanticGLING said...

that's a mean and messed up thing to say about him. that man don't bother nobody. his sexuality is his own business. personally i don't believe the rumors. keep doing your thang Malik!

Anonymous said...

Even though we don't know each other I would love to sit in a tub of S.S.S with this man and when we were done lick whip cream off of those abs!!! Ain't nobody in above god but being in Hosea's presence could be HEAVENLY!!!
Love Darlene;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails