11/14/2009 03:58:00 PM

The cast of 'The Game' reunite on Mo'Nique.

Posted by SouthernGurl


For those of you who missed the cast of The Game reunite on Mo'Nique's late night show, like myself, last night. According to a press release, the cast members all joined Mo'Nique on the set of her new talk show to dish about their lives, careers and The Game. I'm mad they didn't include T.T.!

Though previews showed Mo’Nique asking the cast “Is The Game coming back?,” this portion was edited out of the actual show. No mention of the sitcom’s future was made. Mad? Sad? Well, I'm both. This is also the reason I didn't watch it. And the fact that Mo'Nique just yells too damn loud and too damn much for me. I hate when people yell at me for no reason. It's just rude...and annoying as hell!


WATCH PARTS 2 & 3 WHEN YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW!






3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Derwin looked like he was on something.

Anonymous said...

This 'reunion' was such a waste of time. Nothing new at all. Blah! I agree with SouthernGurl-where the hell was TT?!

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.
my web site - Website Designer

Related Posts with Thumbnails