8/31/2009 08:02:00 PM

Chris Brown: 'I still love Rihanna.'

Posted by SouthernGurl


So now he wants to claim he doesn't remember beating the brakes off of Rihanna? Mmm-hmm. That's what he told Larry King last week in a taped interview that will be air Wednesday night at 9 pm on CNN. And although he says he doesn't remember bashing Rihanna's face in, he does insist and swears he'll never hit another woman again. Chris also said he still loves Rihanna and that it's tough for him to look at the photo showing Rihanna’s battered face, the one image that might haunt and define him forever. “When I look at it now, it’s just like, wow, like, I can’t believe that that actually happened.”

Contrary to reports and rumors after the incident claiming Chris and Rihanna had kissed and made up, Chris says he has not seen Rihanna for a couple of months, and said the separation has been difficult, especially when it comes to her dating others, but they’ll always be friends.

In another interview with People magazine, Chris also made the following revelations:
• He still loves Rihanna: "I never fell out of love with her. That just wouldn't go away."

• How he felt right after the assault: "I was distraught … I went to my mom on the same night and told [her] what happened and broke down."

• Why he's different from his stepfather, who he says regularly abused his mother: "I feel like he enjoyed it. He was an abuser. It was continuous. I used to be scared to go to bed. Nobody taught us a book on how to — how to control our emotions or our anger.” The 20-year-old said, “I wish I could have changed that night.”

Check out the clip below.


......

0 COMMENTS:

Related Posts with Thumbnails