8/31/2009 06:38:00 PM

Celeb dads & daughters: Babyface & Common.

Posted by SouthernGurl

Common (real name Lonnie Rashid Lynn, Jr.) and his 12-year-old daughter, Omoye Assata Lynn, were seen shopping in Hollywood on Sunday.


------------------------------

Kenny 'Babyface' Edmonds was spotted leaving the Ivy restaurant last Saturday with his ex-wife Tracey, their two sons, Brandon and Justin and Babyface's baby girl (with dancer Nikki Patenburg). Some may look at these pictures and go, 'what the hell?' But for me, this doesn't surprise me one bit. Both Babyface and Tracey have stated in several interviews that even though they're divorced, they still make an effort to spend quality time (family outings, vacations) together with their children. This outing is no exception. And in a way this is a very good look. It shows that there's no animosity between the former couple and Babyface's baby's mother.



P.S. My money is funny and my change is strange so yall are going to have to excuse the watermarks on the photos because I wasn't about to pay fifty-leven dollars for some untagged photos. Real talk.

MORE PICS WHEN YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW!




 

5 COMMENTS:

Crayola said...

Woooooooooow 'Face's little girl is so precious! I just wanna pinch those plump cheeks of hers. I wonder if Tracy regrets divorcing 'Face. If not, she should. She went from sugar to shit when she left him and hooked up with Eddie. That's like taking 10 steps back.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know Common had a daughter? Damn I'm all late.

Gina said...

awwwwwwww such a cutie patootie! Babyface has beautiful children. thanx for posting them.

go-cali said...

Can somebody help me out because I'm a bit confused...when was Tracey ever pregnant with a third child? Is that the reason why she and Eddie broke up, because she was pregnant with Babyface's baby? I don't get it because I thought she and Face only had two kids together. So they hooked back up after she and Eddie broke up?

Just wondering.

Presshus said...

^^Uh it might behoove you to go back and actually READ the dialogue SouthernGirl wrote above the pictures. It explains it all. Did you not see it? Or did you just not understand it? Seriously.

Related Posts with Thumbnails