8/31/2009 05:29:00 PM

Idris Elba in Essence magazine.

Posted by SouthernGurl

I told my reader FrescaBella I'd post Idris Elba's Essence magazine photospread for her. So here you go, girl! And for a bittersweet extra treat, I've also included an excerpt from the interview where Idris talks about the kind of women he dates.
"You see actors with models and actresses, and it's so cliche. I'd rather date someone who's regular. But what often happens is that she faces huge criticism like, 'Why her? She's Miss Ordinary.'" Idris likes when a woman makes him feel needed. "Be an independent woman. I love that. But at the same time don't be ashamed to, you know, throw your toys on the floor and let me pick them up."
Isn't he something special? Now, earlier I mentioned the word 'bittersweet.' I used that word because although it's refreshing to know that this very sought after bachelor would rather date us 'regular' women, in real life, and much to many women's dismay, he's actually dating a regular, nice woman from New Jersey.



......

1 COMMENTS:

Dalene said...

YES LAWD IDRIS! IF HE MISSING ANYTHING, HE DON'T NEED IT. THAT'S FOR DAMN SURE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails