8/26/2009 03:17:00 AM

Candid Pics: Ja Rule & Ezra 'Buddah' Masters.

Posted by SouthernGurl

Look at lil Ja Rule. Hasn't had a hit in damn near a decade...at least not that I can remember. But hey, at least he's still working at keeping his body in shape. I guess. In a recent interview Ja spoke about his part on the remix to Rick Ross’ recent record 'Mafia Music.' He explained that he did not jump on the 50 Cent diss record in order to revisit past hostilities between the two rappers, and referred to 50 as “Curly” in the process. “[The track is] fuego, you know what I mean? But that beef was like 10 years old. I’m not rehashing beef, I just went in and did the record with Rick Ross and I’ll always speak my mind on how I feel. I could gives a fuck about Curly. It’s not like it’s a shock to nobody that I’m on the record.” The rapper claims he has an upcoming radio show, clothing line, and mixtape in the works.



-------------------------

Remember 'Buddah' from season 2 of 'I Love New York'? He was the dude who continously punked the hell out of Tailor Made...who went on to 'win' New York's heart. Anyhoo, here are candid shots of 'Buddah' (real name Ezra Masters) working out somewhere in California. According to his official website, he now spends his days volunteering 'at local homeless shelters, gives religiously to prevent animal cruelty, motivationally speaks, and privately gives personal training and self defense lessons as part of his "Life Coaching.”






0 COMMENTS:

Related Posts with Thumbnails