4/13/2010 02:01:00 AM

Ginuwine has beef with Timbaland?

Posted by SouthernGurl

“Me and Tim were real close at one point. A lot of the times that I reached out, there were a bunch of excuses. I begged and pleaded with him because I felt a certain way but I was like, is it just a bad vibe that I’m picking up on? Maybe I’m bugging out, I don’t know. But it came out to be true and I still feel like he owes me an apology for that. The reason I’m pissed off at him now is because of what he did. I would’ve been cool and not bothered him if he would’ve said, ‘Nah, I’m too busy,’ or gave me the lame excuse like he’s been giving me. But don’t do it and then not do what you’re supposed to do [to promote the song].....

You don’t alienate the people that helped you and started you out… What is it about me now that you just don’t like? And if it is something, say it. I can take truth. I can’t take that kind of stuff and right now I don’t really like him. I really don’t. That’s not being a man.”
--That's a quote from Ginuwine (in Vibe magazine) calling out his former friend Timbaland on not being man enough to admit why he refused support and promote a song the two collabed on on Gin's 2009 album, A Man's Thoughts.

I'm TEAM ELGIN on this one. Let me find out Hot-Dog-Neck Tim had enough nerve to start acting all brand new and whatnot once he got his lil Flo Rida semi-buff body on and began producing and promoting tracks with Justin and them. Seriously, would it have killed him or ruined his bank account to do something as simple as promoting a single with his name attached to it? We need a resolution. In the meantime and in between time, Ginuwine is now working on his upcoming seventh album, Elgin, which he hopes to release this August. Producers include Bryan Michael Cox and Diane Warren.
......

2 COMMENTS:

romatic said...

Where the fuck is the loyalty Timbo? Well at least Genuine has B. Cox. He's pretty good.

Jackie of all trades said...

LMAO @ hot dog neck. Reading that kilt me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails