3/17/2010 08:01:00 PM

Olympic medalist David Oliver, Essence Single Man of the Month.

Posted by SouthernGurl

I was flipping through my issue of Essence magazine when I came across this man's face. Just beautiful. He's Olympic medalist David Oliver and he's also Essence magazine's Single Man of the Month for April 2010. To find out what turns him on and why he's still single, click on the pic below to read for yourself.

CLICK ON THE PIC TO ENLARGE.

And if you're wondering what he looks like shirtless and in action, look below.



MORE PICS OF DAVID AFTER THE JUMP!






5 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I m speechless

PandoraLoxx said...

he is so my new crush. Im mad I never heard of him until now. SG you should've posted pics of this man a long time ago!

Unknown said...

Hello David this is nikki an I just want to say that I'm a big fan an there is nothing more I would love then to get the changes to met someone like yourself. You are one great person an there are some many great things about you that I just love so hears to you from your biggest fan Nikki. Birmingham al

woodardmisty@yahoo.com said...

Its a shame that good women like me never meet a good man like u woodardmisty@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless! You are beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails