12/30/2009 04:47:00 AM

Usher & Chris @ Cavs vs. Hawks game in Atlanta.

Posted by SouthernGurl


I see Chris and Usher were all buddy-buddy and whatnot at the Atlanta Hawks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers game last night in Atlanta dressed as if they were going to rob somebody afterwards! Folks on Twitter said they saw the two sharing a chicken wing basket. Sharing is caring. Other folks said that when Chris's face was placed on the JumboTron, the crowd began applauding him....then they started booing him! But hey, at least they gave him some love. The two were said to be sitting near Polow, Chris Tucker and Akon. Once more pics become available, I'll post them.





......

1 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

Hello Mr.Usher I would like to say that I have been your fan for years . Since just call me a mack I know that was one of your first songs I still have the video of the song but you where always one of my best male artist that I grow up with. So what I would say to you is just keep doing what you do an don't stop making great music because we all need something to listen to an you are one of the best there is . Nikki
Birmingham al

Related Posts with Thumbnails