12/30/2009 03:50:00 AM

New Christopher Williams Photoshoot

Posted by SouthernGurl

Here's a handsome face we haven't seen in a while. And after 42 years it still looks just about the same. Christopher Williams and his cousin Al B. Sure! were just a couple of reasons why beige brothers became so sought after back in the late 80s/early 90s. Christopher was more like a triple threat though. Dude could sing (I still groove to Dreamin' and Promises) act and look good doing it! Oh, and don't think because we haven't seen or heard much from Christopher that he isn't still doing his thing. Over the past several years or so Christopher has gone from being the victim of a death hoax to starring in several stage plays including Men Cry in the Dark, A Good Man is Hard to Find, A House is Not a Home, The Clean Up Woman (where he played the main character), Guilty Until Proven Innocent, starring K-Ci and JoJo, and The Man of Her Dreams. These days Christopher spends his time writing lyrics, performing, producing, editing, collaborating with numerous singers and musicians.

Although Christopher is a gifted singer and actor, most of us tend to remember more details about Christopher's personal life than his professional life. Like the fact that he has a 19-year-old son with Stacey Dash and that he had a much talked about relationship and public break-up with Halle Berry. After Halle revealed in an interview that she'd suffered physical abuse (and became partially deaf in one ear because of it) at the hands of an ex-boyfriend who was well known in the entertainment industry, a nasty rumor implicating Christopher as the culprit spread like wildfire. Christopher never spoke about the allegations publicly until a couple of years ago in an interview with eurweb.com. He made it known that it wasn't him who burst Halle's eardrum, it was actorWesley Snipes who'd done the dirty domestic deed.
“The stuff they wrote about Halle Berry was totally false! They said something like I busted her eardrum and I’m tired of it. I never said it [before] but I’m so tired of people thinking that I’m the guy [who did it]. Wesley Snipes busted her eardrum, not me!...I have men come up to me like, 'How could you just leave Halle Berry?' I'm like, how could you just leave the last relationship you was in? They would probably crucify Jesus again just to get with her. It's funny because the stars that get all of the good write-ups, you go and meet them and they are total assholes. She is just a woman, but because her name is in lights, people are damned near ready to bare their souls."
LMAO!!

In the meantime and in between time, check out this recent photo shoot Christopher did with HM magazine a couple of months ago.

Remember to click on each pic to see its full image.


PICTURES COURTESY OF HM MAGAZINE!
......

5 COMMENTS:

ChocolateCocaine said...

He's better looking than I expected. Nice pictures. I was expecting him to look more tore up but he's looking good.

Tiffany said...

lmao @ tore up. yeah, I saw pictures of him at Gerald Levert's funeral..goodness, I couldn't believe who I was looking at...anyway, he good in these pics.

Princess said...

I think he's still handsome.

Princess said...

I think he's still handsome.

Unknown said...

He's still handsome

Related Posts with Thumbnails