11/16/2009 11:58:00 PM

Keston Karter reveals what he wants in a woman.

Posted by SouthernGurl

Model Keston Karter was featured as Essence magazine's Single Man of the Month (November issue). Find out what this cutie had to say about the kind of qualities he looks for in a woman, what turns him off and his special talent! Also be on the lookout for Keston's 2010 calendar. It was shot in various locations across the United States as well as Jamaica and his hometown, Trinidad.


TO READ THE ARTICLE, CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE IT.

And for those of you who would rather look at Keston shirtless, CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

 






2 COMMENTS:

LovingLamman said...

I was so enthralled with Lamman's post I almost forgot about my other request for Keston! Thanks again! I've seen these pictures of him before--but it doesn't hurt to see them again! But I had no idea he was Essence's man on the month! More good news for me!! I almost feel like I just won the lottery!

Ms. Ebony Essence said...

Is it me or does Keston look different with clothes on? And why did I think he was older than 24?! He's just a baby! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails