5/25/2009 08:39:00 AM

Lance Gross & Denise Boutte in Monarch magazine.

Posted by SouthernGurl

House of Payne's Lance Gross and Meet the Brown's Denise Boutte were featured in a fashion photospread in the latest issue of Monarch magazine. When I first saw these pictures, they threw me for a loop and for a second I began to think that Lance had joined the cast of Meet the Browns. I guess I was expecting to see either Lance and (his television wife) Keisha Knight Pulliam together in this spread or either Denise and (her television husband) Lamman Rucker. Would've made sense, right? But on the other hand, having Lance and Denise pose together promotes both shows. Nevertheless, the photos turned out absolutely beautiful! I have another photoshoot of Lance that I will post in the near future.

And for the record and to those who has asked me if she and Lamman are dating in real life, to that I say: Denise has been happily married to her husband Kevin Boutte since 2003!


In the meantime, peep the pics below by clicking on each photo to see its full image. Oh, and don't forget to check out the season finale of House of Payne on Wednesday night (May 27th) at 9 p.m. Tyler Perry says we aren't going to be ready for the drama that goes down between Calvin (Gross) and Miranda (Knight Pulliam). After the House of Payne finale, the second season of Meet the Browns will air at 10 p.m. with two all new episodes. 'Very funny.' *wink*




MORE PICS OF LANCE IN MONARCH MAGAZINE WHEN YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW!




7 COMMENTS:

MS. CREOLE said...

'YES LANCE YES!!'
THAT'S WHAT I SCREAM IN MY DREAMS EVERY NIGHT WHEN HE AND I ARE DOING THE DO! LOL!

Linda said...

Lance and Lamman are the only reason I watch House of Payne and Meet the Browns. If they weren't on those shows, Tyler Perry would NOT have my support.

MemMory said...

LOL! at Ms. Creole!

Anonymous said...

You go Denise. Make the boot proud girl. Work It!

KIESI said...

i saw pics of her and lamman at the soul train awards on the red carpet together. is she no longer married and now dating lamman? say it ain't so! lol

Anonymous said...

i hope that they are dating it will be wonderful.lol

AullabiBaby said...

Woah! That's her husband in that link that I clicked!? I wouldn't ever guessed he would look like that! Go head Mrs. Boutte! I ain't mad at cha girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails