9/02/2010 05:19:00 AM

UPDATED W/PICS: T.I. & Tiny arrested on drug charges.

Posted by SouthernGurl

UPDATE: More details are emerging following the arrest of T.I. and his wife Tiny last night in Hollywood on felony drug charges. According to TMZ, the couple were originally stopped for making an illegal U-turn. While searching their car cops found a controlled substance. The controlled substance was not cocaine, but rather the class of controlled substance that triggered the arrest includes methamphetamines and ecstasy (it's still a felony though). Come on, son!

T.I. and Tiny were then handcuffed, placed in separate squad cars and taken to jail to be booked on felony possession of a controlled substance. The couple made bail and were released from lock-up around 4 a.m.

And apparently Tiny went from jail straight to Twitter to tweet her fans for their support. I mean really! Truthfully speaking, T.I. is going to need all the support he can get right now.
"Jus wanted 2say thank u 2every1 dats been leaving encouraging msgs & prayers! We love u guys:-)going 2bed now! So glad 2b n a nice clean bed."
Unsurprisingly TMZ's photographers were in the right place at the right time to capture on film photos of T.I. and Tiny going (back) to jail together.

(CLICK EACH PIC TO SEE ITS FULL IMAGE)




====================================

ORIGINAL POST
Well, damn.

T.I. and Tiny are in jail (at least at the time of this blog post).

It's only been a month since they wed in Miami and now it looks like their honeymoon phase has come to an abrupt end. According to TMZ.com the couple were arrested last night in Hollywood for possession of a controlled substance:
L.A. County Sheriff's deputies pulled over the multi-platinum selling rapper and his wife in a Maybach on Sunset Boulevard around 10:30PM. Deputies say they smelled marijuana, and after searching the vehicle they arrested T.I. and Tameka. The couples bail has been set at $10,000.
This is NOT a good look for T.I. He's still on probation on those federal weapons charges (and ironically he had been on probation from a 1998 arrest when he was arrested on the federal weapons charges in 2007!). Getting into trouble and more importantly getting arrested on brand new charges could violate his probation and send him right back to prison. He just came home five months ago! Maybe Tiny will re-activate her 'ride-or-die chick' status and take the rap for him this time. Good luck with that.

This is so disappointing. I was really rooting for these two...especially T.I. everything seemed to be going so well for him: marriage, a number one movie at the box office, a new album (King Uncaged) set for release next month, new endorsements. To go and muck it up like this is just stupid.

In an interview last week, T.I. spoke of his prison sentence, what he learned about himself while incarcerated, his return to the media spotlight and his new album:
"One learns so much in prison. I guess I learned different ways to manage circumstances - different approaches to best- and worse-case scenarios." Prison gave him time to think about how he previously approached his life. T.I. says he had to get honest with himself. "There's plenty of time for that openness. A lot of people use prison as a badge of honor, I learned that the badge of honor comes with staying out, not going in."

Oddly enough, T.I. says he did little writing in regard to his upcoming King Uncaged, an album he confidently told Rolling Stone was the "most significant return from incarceration that the game has had since Tupac Shakur's epic All Eyez on Me. A celebrated artist with a widely publicized legal situation goes into jail and comes out with the same level of success and artistry as when he went in. Maybe even more so. Yes, I believe I can do that."
Mmm-hmmm.

35 COMMENTS:

SaddityMe said...

They are so damn dumb!! Weed?!! Really?! You risking going back to prison for some weed?! In that case then that's where he needs to be. He certainly hasn't learned his lesson and obviously think he is above the law. The Feds don't play when it comes to their probation. I hope that weed wasn't his. If it was I'd be surprised if he didn't get more than a slap on the wrists.

So damn dumb though. So so so dumb.

WTF was he thinking?!?!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what she said up there ^^! LOL!

Yeah, I said it! said...

Goodie for him. The cocky idiot got off too easily on those gun charges. Had that been my brother Juanquavius he would've been placed up under the jail for at least 25 years.

Anonymous said...

These stupid stints they pulling have to stop. They have kids to raise.

Rona said...

Yeah I said it why would wish bad on someone who has made a mistake?

FamuDiva said...

Ummm Rona, how in the hell is this a mistake? These are two grown ass people and TI has been to jail way too many times to keep doing sh*t like this. Like Saddity said, the problem is he thinks he's above the law and Yeah I Said It was right too. If this had been my brother, father or son (or yours too) we would still be catching a bus to go visit them on visiting days.

T.I. has no respect for the law. With all the money he makes he thinks he can buy his way out of situations like these. Maybe his ass needs to go back to jail to become more humble and appreciative of the things he got and of the people who love him. He didn't learn a damn thing while behind bars. Dumbass.

Seriously we have to stop supporting this madness. Someone needs to cage that so-called King of the South.

ButterscotchBabe said...

I agree with SG. More than likely Tiny gonna take the rap. She's still just as dumb though.

What the hell is wrong with those two. It's like 2007 all over again. T.I. missed the premiere of Gangster becuz he was in jail over this.

Maybe he'll miss out on promoting his new album if he goes back to jail for this VOP. Either way I am so through with him. I hate supporting peeps then seeing them turn around and do stupid shit like this. *FREE T.I.* my ass! Not this time around.

They kids must be so damn embarrassed.

Anonymous said...

I want to slap the shit out of them so bad.

Boss Lady said...

Dumb dummies are what these two are. SO what's their story. Did someone set them up by placing the drugs in their car? I know they must have some kind of excuse/phoney story already concocted by now.

FamuDiva said...

Thanks for the update SouthernGurl!

That Antoine pic is completely appropriate for this situation.

It's also funny as HELL! OMG!! I can hear his voice right now.

Sophia Petrillo said...

Reading stuff like this makes me SO MAD!

These two need to GROW THE HELL UP and fast. They must think life is a game. Their kids got more sense than them. Dude is a habitual felon and just got busted on a new felony charge. This shit is NOT CUTE! It ain't GANGSTER either! I can't stand ignorant people with money.

BTW, he sucked in that movie. Real talk. Someone needs to get him a acting/speaking coach. He has used that same bama-ass accent of his in every movie he's been in. That is not acting!

Big E. said...

Instead of going off on dem like everybody else in this comment section seem to be doing, I think I'm gon hold off until I hear more details about this here "sitchuation" LOL!

For all we know this could have been an elaborate set up done by some haters in T.I.'s camp. Don't b surprised. Wit everything he pulling in I'm sure some1 on his team is hating on him.

Anonymous said...

U wrong as hell for that pic! LMAO!

Oshyn said...

BIG E. How was this a set up? First of all they made an illegal u-turn. I'm sure the cops would have given them a warning and let them ride off IF the cops hadn't smelled WEED coming from their car. That right there alone was enough cause for them to search their car. Then they found Extasy and Meth!!! Those two drugs together are just as bad as cocaine itself!

TI is on felony probation! A damn speeding ticket can send him back to jail. And if I'm not mistaken his probation includes having him do random drug testing. There's a PO out there not doing his or her job.

But I'm sure someone is going to come up with a good enough story to get him out of this "sitchuation." Its a damn shame though. A damn shame.

MzVain said...

Those poor kids. Yall know school has started for them. I bet they have to hear about this brand new crazy mess their parents done got themselves involved in once again. & if they ain't hearing it from school I bet they reading about it on Twitter and Facebook. SMH. What do you say to your children when you pull stunts like this? I wanna know what a parent would say to a child about this mess right here.

I swear TIP and Tiny are straight from a hood novel.

Anonymous said...

DAMN TI stay getting trapped! He is the stupidest hood n!gga I know!

Big E. said...

@ Oshyn yeah well I'll still wait it out. I can't see my man Tip getting caught up like that. Sumthing else is up.

Yall some ruthless ones up in here. lol

Anonymous said...

There are no words. Now they are saying that the cops found only X-tasy. It still isn't a good look for TI.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how he gets hisself out of this one. Please keep us updated. I'm starting to believe he likes the smell of being in jail. He gets a thrill out of playing Russian Roulette with his freedom.

Spazzdat said...

I'm sincerely praying for their children. Especially the oldest because the youngest two are too young to understand whats going on. Their oldest Zonnique (dont know if I spelled that right) is a teenager. I cant imagine what she must feeling right now. It already seemed like her relationship with Tiny wasnt too strong.

Dropping In said...

Talk about taking two steps back. SMDH

KappaChino said...

I see folks up in here speaking nothing but the troof!!

Anonymous said...

T.I. IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

THE END DAMMIT!

Starcrossed777 said...

@ Big E.--drugs and alcohol should have never been in that car in the first place. I don't care if it belongs to someone else. Like someone else said TI is on federal felony probation. That right there is a big no-no. And Tiny should have been woman enough to stand tall and tell TI that. They're both to blame for the predicament they put themselves in. Makes no sense at all. I can't even begin to feel sorry for them.

AullabiBaby said...

I wonder who TI will snitch on to get hisself out of this one. Yall know that's one of two reasons (the other is he got money) why he got so little jail time. Had this been the regular ol Clifford Harris from Bankhead before all the platinum albums he's still be sitting in jail or someones federal prison. Yall know I'm not lying.

Anonymous said...

It pains me to hear about this.

Anonymous said...

*SMH* TI has four sons. FOUR. What kind of examples is he setting for them? That it's alright to do what you want to do as long as you have enough money and popularity to pull it off? Real men don't do shit like this. Idiots yes. Real men no.

7666 said...

TI stay f-ing up his life!

Misty_H0ney said...

TI is now on a plane back to Atlanta per his probation officer. He must be shitting in his pants wondering what's going to happen to him. The sad part is that he brought it all on himself. How many chances is he going to get to get off scott free?

Anonymous said...

Those FEDS are going to OWN his ass once he gets back to Atlanta.

....They are really going to make an example out of him this time around.

Sanity said...

How could he be so stupid? I really do believe that those drugs were his because they were 3 other people in the car but only TI and Tiny were arrested.

PandoraLoxx said...

T.I. and tiny 2gether is like the blind leading the blind. I am so disgusted with them. I wish I could take their kids my self b-cuz their parents apparently aren't putting their kids needs B4 theirs. That's just selfish.

Sharic said...

Who are we to judge them? That's not our job

Anonymous said...

Fuckinslut for force me please Fuckme needs cock Jizz

Anonymous said...

love black cock

Related Posts with Thumbnails