8/05/2010 03:06:00 AM

"Takers" premiere: T.I., Idris, Michael Ealy, Chris Brown.

Posted by SouthernGurl

B.C.M. favorites Idris Elba, Chris Brown, Michael Ealy and T.I. were all on deck at the Takers movie premiere last night in Hollywood looking as good as they wanna look! I love the way Michael's eyes matched his shirt.

After being pushed back (the movie was supposed to have been released May 14th), the film will finally hit theaters Friday, August 27th. If you haven't seen the trailer, click HERE.

Other celebs attending the premiere included: Snoop Dogg, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Claudia Jordan, Camille Winbush, Quinton Aaron (dude from The Blind Side), LaLa Vasquez, Keri Hilson, Malinda Williams, Takers producer William Packer, Shaun B'Laurent, Kwame Boateng, Kofi Siriboe and more!



MORE PICS FROM THE PREMIERE WHEN YOU CLICK THE RED LINK BELOW!


















1 COMMENTS:

Millionaire Mistress said...

OMG! Michael Ealy! Just looking at his eyes gets me soaking wet! I have no other choice but to reinstate my crush on him! I'm using that close up pic as my screen saver.

Related Posts with Thumbnails