8/01/2010 11:36:00 AM

Swizz Beatz & Alicia Keys Wedding Photos in Italy!

Posted by SouthernGurl

Exclusive photos from Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys romantic wedding in Italy have hit the net and Alicia had to be one of the most beautiful brides I've seen! Marriage and impending motherhood has her glowing all over. According to reports, Alicia wore a diamond-encrusted tiara along with a gorgeous white wedding dress designed by Vera Wang. The famous designer was inspired by a style of dress once worn by Egyptian princesses. Alicia also wore custom-made shoes by world famous shoe designer Christian Louboutin. Swizz Beatz and his oldest son, Prince Nasir both donned tailored Tom Ford Ford suits.

Alicia was given away by her mother, Teresa, and her once estranged father, Craig Cook who walked out on Alicia and her mother when Alicia was two years old. Alicia said she reconciled with her father because she was "I was tired of holding onto this big cloud of pain and unanswered questions inside. I was tired of holding a grudge that was only causing me to be bitter and sarcastic. I realized people can't and will not always be how you want them to be. I had to come to a place where I could begin to let go. That doesn't mean that you forget it. It just means you begin to let it go."

Congrats to the couple!
CLICK EACH PIC TO SEE ITS FULL IMAGE.




CLICK ON THE RED LINK BELOW TO SEE MORE PICS FROM SWIZZ & ALICIA'S WEDDING!














2 COMMENTS:

Rona said...

Alicia looked radiant. I'm glad she reconnected with her father. It's unhealthy to hold all that anger in. She's bringing a new child into this world and she needs to give her dad a chance at having a relationship w/his grandchild.

mackyton said...

Interesting post. I have seen such wedding venues NYC and I think these places are big enough to accommodate a large number of people and are so beautiful that your wedding album turns out to be magical. I am so impressed with these pictures. I can definitely take ideas from here for my wedding day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails