4/08/2010 11:30:00 PM

Lance Gross photoshoot; discusses breakup with Eva.

Posted by SouthernGurl

Here's a Lance Gross photo shoot he did for Hype Hair magazine last winter. Needless to say, I've had it saved on my laptop for months! There are no shirtless pics, but ladies you'd be happy to know that Lance is indeed dating again since his split with Eva Marcille last month.

In an exclusive interview with Bossip.com, Lance said that although Eva will always have a place in his heart, there's 'no chance at all' of them 'getting back together.' And to think it was just last month when Lance was professing his love for her in an interview with Honeymagazine.com.
"I’ve found that person I want to spend forever with and I don’t really have any problems with [wanting to stay] a bachelor. I’m in love and I want to spend the rest of my life with her."
I really thought they would be together forever. They stayed crushing on each other. In a joint interview with S2S magazine last year, Eva was just as head-over-heels in love with him as he was with her. She loved his flaws and all...literally.
"I fall in love with Lance all over every single day. I got Lance forever. I will love that boy forever and always. So if we got married today, if we get married next week, if we get married two years from now, it doesn't change my love for him....For me, Lance, even in his flaws is absolutely perfect. So there's nothing I don't like about him. I love him for what he is and what he isn't. I love his flaws. I love everything about him." (Read more excerpts from this interview by clicking HERE.
Moving on. So what does he look for in a woman? Let him tell it, "She's got to be intelligent. Be able to hold a conversation. Independent. She got to have her own, you know. And she gotta have nice feet."



MORE PICS WHEN YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW!




......

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

She still gonna be your beard...you belong to Tyler.

Related Posts with Thumbnails