4/09/2010 04:48:00 AM

3rd season of The Boondocks debuts May 2nd; new trailers/promos.

Posted by SouthernGurl

Months ago, I published a blog post announcing March 28th as the premiere date for the third and reportedly final season of The Boondocks. Well, obviously, either I was wrong or the date was pushed back. I'mm go with the latter. LOL! Anyway, the new premiere date is Sunday, May 2nd at 11:30 p.m. on Adult Swim. All of the original cast members, along with several celebrities making guest cameos, are scheduled to return to the series. With us having a black president, I can't even begin to imagine how funny this season is going to be. Remember Uncle Ruckus? I'm beyond pissed about this being the last season. I just hope it goes out with a bang.
Here's the original trailer.


And here's an even funnier trailer/promo. It's a spoof of Tiger Woods controversial new Nike commercial that just hit the air this week. Instead of hearing his late father's voice reprimanding him for getting himself caught up in the biggest sports scandal of this decade ....well, just listen for yourself.


......

Related Posts with Thumbnails