3/11/2010 03:48:00 PM

Throwback: Reggie Bush on why he loves Black women.

Posted by SouthernGurl

I have a habit of keeping just about any magazine I've ever bought (or subscribed to), right? So last week as I was going through them to see if I could find any throwback photo shoots of Black Celebrity Men I cam across an old Essence magazine issue (October 2006) with Reggie Bush in its Do Right Men feature. At first I paid it no mind, then I caught the part of the page where it says, 'Why he loves Black Women.' I read it and was convinced that the 'sister' he was referring to was his own mama because we have yet to see him hand-in-hand with a 'sister'....who is not his mother.

Click the pic below to read the text.

......

8 COMMENTS:

Yeah, I said it! said...

Ummmm okay. I see he's one of those men who talks a good talk but when it comes down to it, his ass is quicker than Speedy Gonzales to run to the "other" side. Good riddance.

I heard his breath is chronically lethal as hell anyway. Kim and all the other white girls he's screwing in Nawlins behind her back can have him.

Dwanna said...

Oh please. Safe it. The only thing a black woman can do for this sell out is show him the way to a non/black woman. He's tainted goods as far as I'm concerned, now that he's been with that sleazy Kardashian woman. Good riddance is right

Maneater said...

Boy I remember the days when he was who everybody was talking about including me. I wanted to lick his stomach! LOL But now no sir. Kim has succeeded in making him unattractive to the women who thought he was the finest thing walking five years ago. Kudos to you Kimmie. I can't even hate on them as a couple. Aint nobody checking for Reggie these days. Since he hooked up with her his ass just looks so damn slow and duuuuuuuuh.

While Kim K. grabbing all these endorsements she need to be trying to snag her Reggie-kins a endorsement for Vaseline. I done seen this nicca ashy in the summertime! Come on son!

Jaise said...

Has Reggie ever dated a black girl?

Anonymous said...

Reggie is sexy to me. He does seem a little touched in the head but at least he's sexy.

Anonymous said...

Please, all of these women are hating on Reggie because he dates whomever he wants. Black people are some of the worst racists in the U.S.

As a lovely product of a black mixed mother and latin (racially mixed) father, I especially hate this crap coming from any woman of color. Focus on something beneficial like better school education in this country.

Anonymous said...

He's trying to do damage control. Ain't working.

WANNA-KNOW said...

I heard they broke up? Is that true?

Related Posts with Thumbnails