1/12/2010 08:41:00 AM

Gary Coleman: 'I want my fans to protest my penis.'

Posted by SouthernGurl

Gary Coleman wants everyone to boycott his new movie Midgets Vs. Mascots. After finding out that the body double brought in for his full-frontal scene does not, shall we say, measure up to his own length – according to him – he decided to take action. He told E! Online, “I wanted all my fans to protest my penis being in the movie, because I didn’t want that. It’s a body double, I believe, because I certainly was not gonna do this. And I heard that the body double is ugly, and is unattractive, and does not make me look good.” I mean come on Gary! 'Ugly and unattractive'? Dude? Anywhoo, Coleman alleges he never agreed for his private parts to be revealed in the final cut of the 2009 comedy, and now he’s threatening to sue the studio to prevent further DVD sales.

In related news, the knee-high actor is home recovering after suffering a 'slight seizure' last week while conducting an interview on the phone.
......

0 COMMENTS:

Related Posts with Thumbnails