1/13/2010 02:12:00 AM

Djimon & Kimora's Ebony magazine cover.

Posted by SouthernGurl


Black love at its finest. Newlywed couple Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons grace the February 2010 issue of Ebony magazine with their adorable son, Kenzo.
For high-profile duo beauty maven Kimora Lee Simmons and actor Djimon Hounsou, the term “marriage” is not defined by an official license. The two, who sealed their relationship during a “commitment ceremony” in front of Simmons’ daughters, Ming and Aoki Lee, while in Benin, Africa, said they are married.

Armed with their new baby boy, Kenzo Lee, the two say they feel very fortunate. In fact, Simmons says her ex-husband and father of her two daughters, Russell Simmons, is actively involved in her bicoastal life. Kimora says, “I feel like my life has fallen into the right place in a great way. I’ve been very slow and deliberate, and I feel like it has paid off for me in ways that I could not have imagined.”

......

0 COMMENTS:

Related Posts with Thumbnails