12/10/2009 10:35:00 PM

Usher's new album promo trailer; promo pic.

Posted by SouthernGurl


Usher's new album Raymond vs. Raymond, which still doesn't have a tentative release date since being pushed back this month, hasn't kept the singer from preparing for it. This week Usher released a promo trailer for R vs. R and it's hot! I love it! usherfan2, who happens to be a poster/member on Usher's largest and most popular fan site Usherforever.com had this to say about the concept of the album's trailer which I agree with 100%:
I get the concept of the video. The gray of the video represents the good Usher that we all see in public. But the side that's in color shows the Usher that we don't see. Which shows Raymond Vs Raymond.
Peep the trailer below.


Let me find out I'm ready for the release of this album. And for me, that says a lot because the last time I bought an Usher album was when he released 8701 on 8-7-01. True story.

Yeah, I know.

Also a photo (above) of what some are saying could be the actual cover for his new album, while others refer to it as just a promo pic also hit the blogosphere this week. No confirmation from Usher or his camp as to whether or not the photo will be used as his official album cover. Hopefully his camp will release a statement to clear all of this up because various web sources are also claiming Usher's new album will not hit stores until March 2010...three months away. I guess only time will tell. In the meantime and in between time, his single Papers continues to hold the number one spot on the Billboard R&B charts and after listening to Usher put it down on Trey Songz I Invented Sex (Remix).....


......

1 COMMENTS:

PEACHESfromthePEACHSTATE said...

THAT CLIP WAS ALL KINDS OF SEXY....

AND SOUTHERNGURL WHAT U MEAN U HAVEN'T BROUGHT A USHER CD SINCE 8701?!?!?!....

LOL!.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails