12/03/2009 09:50:00 AM

King of Show Business? Is Snoop serious?

Posted by SouthernGurl

Snoop Dogg wants to be the next Oprah Winfrey. The rapper claims he is the ideal candidate to take over when the talk show queen steps down in 2010. He's got big shoes to fill, but already calls himself the "King of Show Business," so maybe he's on to something.

He said: “I’m trying to proposition the networks right now. If you’re wanting a nice, black, exciting young male who wants to turn the TV world right up, get at me. I heard Oprah Winfrey is leaving and there’s nobody who can do what Oprah did but, ahem – hello! Hello! I can bring my wife on so we can have the women and the men on there discussing things.”

Snoop’s previous TV experience started in 2002 with his MTV sketch show Doggy Fizzle Televizzle, and also includes his own reality show Snoop Dogg’s Fatherhood and appearances in movies including Old School and Starsky and Hutch.


......

0 COMMENTS:

Related Posts with Thumbnails