8/26/2009 04:39:00 PM

Pretty Ricky: Still nasty and still ugly.

Posted by SouthernGurl


I'm sorry, but for some reason these dudes remind me of a liter of 'bama-fied, geechie-talking Gremlins. I swear they do. And for a long time I gave them the benefit of the doubt because they're a group of young, black men doing something more with their life than hanging on the street corner with no job. But when I came across the following video of them discussing how they got down with a couple of groupies during a recent show in Jacksonville (my old stomping grounds, but as usual I digress), I couldn't do nothing but shake my head. But since this is BlackCelebrityMen and since they are somewhat celebrities, I'll go ahead and give them this one post.

LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

ALSO, CHECK OUT THESE PHOTOS OF THE GUYS IN THE STUDIO WITH THEIR 'TWITTER GROUPIES/FREAKS.' I MEAN, REALLY YALL. WHERE'S THE SELF-RESPECT AND THAT GIRL IN THE FLOWER DRESS' BRA?!

VIDEO & PHOTOS SPOTTED ON FREDDYO.COM

......

3 COMMENTS:

Kells said...

ROTFLMAO @ geechie-talking Gremlins!! Imma use that. They do look like human creatures.

Anonymous said...

Pretty Ricky are so f*cking ugly! All of 'em! Ain't a pretty n!gg@ in the whole group. And the little naive chickenhead chicks who are at their beck and call are pathetic.

YOSHI said...

IM SITTIN OVER HERE LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails