8/27/2009 01:04:00 PM

Celebrity Couple: Swizz Beatz & Alicia Keys in St. Tropez.

Posted by SouthernGurl

Producer Swizz Beats was spotted dining with his new boo, Alicia Keys at the VIP Club in St. Tropez. Though the pair initially dismissed the rumors of a relationship, last May Mr. Beatz admitted to having a relationship with songstress. He explained that he’s kept their relationship under wraps because he didn’t want to aggravate his ex-wife Mashonda and says that what he and Miss Keys have is “so precious.”

Professionally, Alicia and Swizz recently collaborated write and produce Million Dollar Bill for Whitney Houston’s seventh studio album, I Look to You. It was reported that Keys approached Clive Davis for permission to submit a song for the album.



Pics: FadedYouthBlog.com
......

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Don't know about you, but personally when I look at these pics I don't find Swizz looking in love or even interested in what Alicia is saying... Goshhh if I was lucky enough to dine with such a stunning woman I'd throw my cellphone and drown myself in her eyes, her beauty... What was ha thinking about?

Related Posts with Thumbnails