10/08/2008 06:35:00 PM

Pubic-hair face Rick Ross cops to C.O. gig.

Posted by SouthernGurl



"Yes, it's me. I never tried to hide my past. I put my name inside my CDs. My company has my [Social Security number]. I could've put a company name...I done been up and I done been down and that's what makes me what I am. I never ratted on a n*gga. I never prosecuted a n*gga. I never locked up a n*gga, that's first and foremost. I always felt that me being the n*gga that I am, I never owed a n*gga an explanation. When I'm making my music and I'm talking about blow, it's because I did it. When I say that I'm rich off cocaine, it's because I did it. Those are the street principals that apply."

--Rick Ross finally admits in an interview with Don Diva magazine, to what everyone and their mama has known: that he had in fact been a correctional officer for Florida's penal system. A damn shame he didn't admit to this when it first hit made headlines. The way he denied being a C.O. is equivalent to how Michael Jackson denied touching those little light-beige boys. (Damn, did I type that out loud?!) or that the only plastic surgery procedures he's had done to his face were a 'couple of nose jobs.' I could go on, but I won't. Anywho, Rick needs to realize that sites like TheSmokingGun.com and tmz.com are relentless in finding any bones in celebrities' closets. The Grape Ape talking 'bout, "Online hackers put my face when I was a teenager in high school on other peoples' body. If this shit was real don't you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything? Fake pictures are created by the fake, meant to entertain the fake."

Dude?
......

0 COMMENTS:

Related Posts with Thumbnails