6/09/2010 04:15:00 AM

Michael Jai White &Tasha Smith in Monarch magazine photoshoot.

Posted by SouthernGurl


Our favorite Why Did I Get Married 1 & Too favorite couple, 'Angela' and 'Marcus' played by actors Tasha Smith and Michael Jai White heat up Monarch's magazine Summer 2010 issue in a steamy, one-on-one fashion spread in threads provided by Armani, DKNY and Funkional. As you can tell by the photos below, the former real-life couple (Tasha's currently in a committed relationship with handsome music industry entrepreneur Keith Douglas and Michael has been happily married for the past five years to his beautiful wife Dr. Courtenay Chatman) made the photo shoot look fun, sexy and sophisticated. Not only is the chemistry between these two is undeniable but it's also admirable how they've remained friends long after their courtship.
Unlike Lance Gross and Denise Boutte's photo shoot in a previous Monarch issue, the mag's new magazine design forced a sister to really put in work when it came to scanning these photos on my average size scanner. I knew scanning them would be a chore when the magazine was delivered to my door instead of my mailbox! That's how big it's gotten! So if you see any flaws....

MORE PICS OF TASHA & MICHAEL'S PHOTO SHOOT AFTER THE JUMP!








8 COMMENTS:

Jackie of all trades said...

this is hot! love it! that 'little black dress' tasha is too cute!

PandoraLoxx said...

U can tell how fine Mike is just by looking at the little bit of chest he's x-posing.

I remember when I used 2 think he looked like Mike Tyson. Whut was I thinking?! lol

His wife is a lucky lady for real.

Sophia Petrillo said...

Give Tyler his propers for consistently casting the finest black men in Hollywood for his movies. I had no idea who guys like Timon Kyle Durrett, Mike Storm and Christian Keyes were until I saw them in Tyler's plays. TP kinda slipped on his last movie though. I wasn't expecting to see The Rock in WDIGM2. Dude has the complexion of a saltine cracker. I can't even call it.

AullabiBaby said...

Never knew they dated. You can almost tell by looking at some of these pics. They were cute together. Anybody know why they broke up?

MzVain said...

ummm is it me or are they looking mighty comfy and cozy in some of deese pix? #imjustsaying

Minka said...

Niiiiiiiiiice!

FamuDiva said...

I loved Tasha and her character Angie. Reminds me of a friend of mine who's just as crazy, loud, ghetto and at times mentally unbalanced when it comes to that trifling dog she calls her man. SMH. I told her that man is going to make her lose the little bit of mind she got left! lmao! But she's still my friend and I can't help but to love her.

romatic said...

Beautiful people. LMAO @ FamuDiva!

Related Posts with Thumbnails