12/30/2009 06:06:00 AM

Chris blasts Usher in new Vibe interview.

Posted by SouthernGurl

It wasn't that long ago when Usher made a comment expressing his disgust at pictures of Chris having the time of his life on Diddy's waterfront property in Miami just weeks after bashing his girlfriend's face in. These two were spotted sitting next to each other at a Cavs vs. Magic game in Orlando, which was months after the incident. Everything was supposed to have been cool, right. Well, apparently afterwards Chris was still feeling some kind of way about Usher's comments because in Chris's latest Vibe magazine interview (which he did just a few months ago), he expressed how he really felt about Usher snubbing him. He even went as far as calling Usher 'cocky.'
"I always looked up to Usher and I respected Usher as an artist and I was always like, 'I hope he embraces me as a little brother.' I always pay respect to Usher because he does what so many cats don't do. He sold so many records and pioneered the way for a lot of people. Then there was all this hoopla and then I had one altercation (with Usher) where he got a little cocky and said different things. I'm like, 'Okay, I know you Usher, but at the end of the day, it's a new day. And I do me. You can't do this like I do.' Not saying this arrogantly, but that's how I was feeling at the time. Michael Jackson was the best. I'm not trying to surpass him. I'm just trying to do me to the best of my ability."
Has he just thrown down the proverbial gauntlet? Did he challenge Usher to an MJ-off-winner wears the glove?! LOL like a mug! Is it that serious, Chris? I swear I can't stand a sometimes-I-do-sometimes-I-don't man. Then again, to be fair, maybe Chris has already told Usher about the things he said about him in this interview. If those pictures of them together at the game are any indication, then maybe they have, once again, let bygones by bygones. Hell they shared a chicken wing basket! So it could happen. Mmm-hmmm. Yeah, I know.

Anywhoo, here are images from Chris's Vibe photo shoot. I scanned them nearly a month ago, but once I saw Chris yucking it up with Mr. Papers, I was reminded of that lil excerpt from his interview.


MORE PICS OF CHRIS IN VIBE MAGAZINEWHEN YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW!







2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Well if Usher's so arrogant, why do Chris Brown keep hangin around him at the games gigglin and shit, ya gotta have sum confidence in the game, ask lil wayne or Trey and they'll tell ya, he jus wants Usher to bow down to him because he feels he's the best thing after Michael Jackson, everyone saw the comment he made in the interview....Chris Brown fucked up when he beat Rihanna the way he did, he needs to realize that and quit tryna point the finger at other people for his mistakes....Chris Brown just needs to mature from this situation.

Anonymous said...

well to be a young black man in the music industry. they are a terget first of all and people make bad choices.he hit her yes wrong hell yes but that does not make him a bad person.he is still one of the best out regardless. so people need to move on from this. let him and her grow into better adults

Related Posts with Thumbnails